Brand: Peachtree Woodworking Supply
- The smaller diameter 1-3/16″ O.D. (Outside diameter) flexible dust collection power tool hose moves freely when connected to your power tools and vacuum. This gives you the ability to plug into different tools to add dust collection at a moments notice. The hose and its specialized fittings work with multiple power tools, workshop vacuums, jigs and other tools around your woodworking shop or work shop.
- The small rubber fitting threads on to the end of the hose and is ideal for connecting random orbital sanders, palm sanders, biscuit joiners or any other power tool with smaller dust collection ports. The small thread-on rubber fitting has a 1 inch I.D. with a 1-3/16 inch taper up to 1-1/4 inch O.D. This kit will also work with popular tools like the K4 and the K5 Pocket Hole Jig. Using this hose with your tools will keep your shop cleaner and can be quickly coiled up for easy storage
- The large thread-on rubber fitting has a 1-1/2 inch I.D. with a 1-13/16 inch O.D. which works on many other power tools. The rigid plastic vacuum Plug-in Adaptor has a 2-1/4 inch taper up to 2-5/16 inch O.D. The adaptor is designed to plug into most standard workshop vacuum ports. The Plug-in Adaptor conveniently threads onto the power tool hose so it will never slip off!
- Included inside the box: 1 each ten foot long 1-3/16 inch O.D. small diameter flexible hose, 2 each small flexible rubber thread-on fitting, 2 each large flexible rubber thread-on fitting and 2 each Plug-in Adaptor shop vacuum that will allow you to connect the hose to most commercial or residential workshop vacuum ports.
- IMPORTANT! CHECK YOUR POWER TOOL PORT DIMENSIONS: Before placing an order, please check the inner and outer (I.D. and O.D.) diameter of your workshop vacuum ports and power tool ports to make sure the hose and fittings will properly fit and work for your needs. THE I.D. AND O.D. ON THE RUBBER END FITTINGS AND HOSE ARE APPROXIMATE SIZES AND MAY SLIGHTLY VARY.
Details: When using hand held power tools the tend to generate a lot of dust. Standard size Shop Vac hoses are too large and bulky and typically do not flex or maneuver all that easily. This small 1-3/16″ O.D. flexible dust collection power tool hose moves freely with your power tools making super convenient and hardly noticeable while its connected. Not only is this hose easier to manage, but using this hose with your tools will keep your shop cleaner and it can be quickly coiled up for easy storage. The kit comes with two different screw on flexible rubber fittings on each end of the hose which are ideal for connecting random orbital sanders, palm sanders, biscuit joiners or any other power tools with small dust collection ports. It can also be used on a number of smaller stationary tools like the K4 or K5 Kreg Jig for example. The small power tool hose will adapt to a 2 -1/4″ I.D. Shop Vac opening using the taper vacuum adapter that comes in the box. PLEASE NOTE: Before you place your order check the size of your vacuum and power tool ports to make sure the hose and fittings will fit properly. The I.D. and O.D. on the rubber end fittings and hose are approximate sizes and may vary slightly.
Package Dimensions: 143x447x871