Details: UCANVIN PEX MANUFACTURERS OFFER A CINCH CLAMPS LIFE EXPECTANCY OF MORE THAN 100 YEARS.
UCANVIN has been at the forefront of innovating products that solve problems and help work more productively and efficiently. UCANVIN solutions work across a wide range of applications, including single-family and multifamily home construction, repiping, remodel, service and repair work, and water heater installations.
UCANVIN PEX clamps are the best on the market and set the industry standard in quality, precision and reliability. They are manufactured to ASTM F2098/F877 standards, feature universal clamp tool compatibility, and 360˚ stepless and tamper-evident design.
They come in sizes from 3/8 inch to 1 inch with clamp size corresponding both to the pipe and fitting size, for example, 1/2 inch clamps for 1/2 inch PEX tubing and fittings, 3/4 inch – for 3/4 inch pipe and fittings and so on.
Perfect Choose for the DIY home-owner or the professional looking to get started with PEX Stainless Steel Cinch Clamps.So don’t hesitate, just take action!
1. Made of high quality 304 stainless steel, sturdy and durable
2. 360-degree profile clamp for concentrated seal compression
3. Conforms to ASTM F2098 standard for securing PEX tubing to insert fittings
4. Compatible with all PEX brands manufactured to SDR-9 (North American) standards
5. reliable installation and Easy to install
6. Has good corrosion resistance, heat resistance, low-temperature strength, and mechanical properties
7. There are many other amazing features and benefits that come with these stainless-steel cinch clamps
★ Material: 304 Stainless Steel
★ 100 x 3/4″ Stainless Steel Clamps
★ Color: Silver
TO INSTALL: Use A PEX clamp tool or PEX cinch tool which works with PEX clamps up to 1″ in size.
Package Dimensions: 51x167x649