Brand: Sentry Air Systems, Inc.
Details: ISO Class 5 Cleanroom Environment: The 12” Wide Portable Clean Room Hood creates a compact and reduced particulate benchtop enclosure. This vertical laminar flow hood is rated an ISO Class 5 cleanroom cabinet and utilizes a dual-stage filtration process that filters ambient air through a pre-filter and main filter in order to supply filtered air to the enclosed workspace.
High Quality Filtration Choices: The main filter is typically either a HEPA or ULPA filter depending on the efficiency desired. The HEPA filter is up to 99.97% efficient on particles 0.3 microns and larger, while the ULPA filter is up to 99.9995% efficient on particles 0.12 microns and larger.
Useful for a Variety of Applications: This portable clean room hood has been utilized in variety of applications, including stem cell therapy practices and other medical applications, tissue culturing, data recovery, cleaning processes, portable field testing, manufacturing, and much more.
Compact, Portable, and Reliable: The 12” Wide Portable Clean Room Hood can be easily integrated with existing laboratory or working space because of its small size and portable nature. This system also features energy-efficiency and quiet and low maintenance operation.
Clear anti-static vinyl curtains
(1) Pre-Filter – MERV 8 efficiency rating
(1) HEPA Filter – Up to 99.97% effective on particles 0.3 microns and larger
How do Portable Clean Rooms Work?
1. Powerful fan pulls in ambient air into the filtration system.
2. The MERV 8 Pre-Filter processes and captures some of the particles from the ambient air.
3. The main filter filters the air removing particulate down to 0.3 microns for HEPA filters and 0.12 microns for ULPA filters.
Please note: Unit ships partially assembled. Some assembly is required.
Package Dimensions: 0x0x9072