Color: 4 ft. Red
- Includes one red 2/0 gauge cable pre-assembled with marine grade cable lugs. Use selection tabs to select (1) terminal mounting hole stud size (5/16″ both ends, 3/8″ both ends, or one end 5/16″ + one end 3/8″) and (2) cable length (options range from 9 inches to 7 feet)
- Manufactured with ultra-flexible WindyNation Power-Flex Cable. 100% fine stranded PURE COPPER cable for high amperage applications.
- Made in the USA by WindyNation Inc. Cable is SAE J1127 compliant and rated for up to 600 volts from -50°C to +105°C.
- Pure copper cable lugs are tinned coated and utilize a closed end design for corrosion protection.
- Polyolefin heat shrink tubing applied to form a protective seal.
Details: WindyNation battery cables are assembled in the USA from USA manufactured WindyNation PowerFlex Cable! WindyNation’s battery cables are excellent for battery bank wiring, inverter cables, grounding cables, RV wiring, car stereo wiring applications, golf cart wiring, and any other application where a highly flexible pure copper conductor is required. Our battery cables come with pre-attached cable lugs with 5/16″ or 3/8″ diameter mounting holes. Polyolefin heat shrink tubing is applied at the cable lug attachment point to form a protective seal.
Package Dimensions: 0x0x0