- Configuration: ETL LISTED, 50A, 125/250V, 12500W Generator Power Inlet Box, NEMA CS6375 or SS2-50P inlet plug, compatible with all 50 Amp NEMA SS2-50P generator cord.
- New upgraded version provide a Green Power Indicator. There will be on a green light on the flip lid when plugging into the generator cord and powering on the generator. It gives a visibly clear indication when it is working and inlet is ready to use, which provides optimum performance and added safety.
- There are generous wiring space and facilitates through-in. The front of the box is removable for easy placement and wiring. Using 1.2-inch knockouts (sides, bottom, and back), the power inlet box is designed to be wired directly to the transfer switch or panel.
- This power inlet box is an outdoor/watertight electrical inlet. To prevent dangerous carbon monoxide fumes from the generator from entering your house. Then it will be safely hardwired through an outside wall directly to the transfer switch or panel, eliminating the need for cords running through windows or doors.
- The whole metal body is covered by anti-rust powder coating and the fliping cap could be shut down when it is not working in order to prevent dust, humid air and water.
Details: Outdoor Generator Inlet Box
Perfect for backup power during power outage
Current Rating: 50 Amps
Voltage Rating: 125/250 volts
Maximum Wattage: 12500 watts
Plug Type: NEMA type 3R
NEMA Configuration: NEMA SS 2-50P
Certification: ETL listed
Max Wire Guage: 4 awg-8 awg
1.2 inch Knockouts: Left, Right, Bottom and Back
The surface of box with anti-corrosive powder-coat paint which can resist weather damage like rain, UV, will not rust.
Package Dimensions: 117x167x1220