- Includes steel transport chain with quick U-Bolt attachment
- Diamond plate surface for added traction
- Measures 60″ x 36″ x 3/8″
- Maximum 10,000 lb. capacity; maximum 5″ rise
- Aluminum dock plate with high visibility safety yellow painted steel curbs
Details: Guardian aluminum dock boards effectively bridge the gap between a loading dock and transport trailer deck, for surface transition to move pallets, cargo, forklifts, and small equipment into and out of the trailer. Each heavy duty reinforced 60″ x 36″ dock board is 3/8″ thick for added strength and has a maximum 10,000 lb. load capacity for a maximum 5″ rise (incline). Tapered edges on each end enable forklifts, pump carts, and wheeled equipment to transition the surface smoothly and seamlessly. Guardian aluminum dock boards feature heavy duty, highly visible safety yellow painted steel curb rails on each side, and include an integrated steel carrying chain with quick U-bolt attachment for transport by forklift.
Package Dimensions: 25x1524x33112