- ULTIMATE TOWING STARTER KIT: The Aluma-Tow Towing Starter kit fits all vehicles with 2″ square receivers and includes a ball mount, hitch ball and locking hitch pin. Rated for up to 7,500 pounds (750lbs maximum tongue weight), this durable hitch features unibody no-weld craftsmanship that will not break and a sleek, unfinished aluminum design that will not chip or peel over time.
- CONFIGURE TO MEET YOUR NEEDS: This mount can be configured with a 2″ drop or 1″ rise to suit the needs of your journey. Insert the mount into your vehicle’s receiver as needed and use the locking hitch pin to secure it to in place.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Anodized treatment prevents rust from forming on the aluminum hitch mount, while the unibody craftsmanship ensures the mount will be strong enough to meet the demands of the road. It all adds up to a safer towing experience.
- HITCH BALL INCLUDED: Your purchase includes a 2″ steel hitch ball with a 7,500 lb. gross trailer weight rating (750lb. maximum tongue weight) and a 1″ shank diameter. The mount accepts all hitch balls with 1″ shank diameters, so you can substitute another ball if needed.
- INCLUDES LOCKING HITCH PIN: Protect your investment and prevent theft! The kit comes with a 5/8″ locking hitch pin which secures the hitch to your vehicle.
Details: Are you ready to make all your towing jobs fast and easy? Aluma-Tow ball mount hitches offers unmatched reliability and versatility in the towing market. Drivers who demand towing excellence — contractors, boat owners, ranchers and travelers — trust our line of aluminum hitch mounts to get their trailer, boats and RVs to their destination safely. Aluma-Tow hitches are made by Uriah Products, a leader in the trailer and towing industry for more than 15 years. This towing starter kit includes an anodized aluminum hitch mount that will not break or rust, a 2-inch hitch ball with a 7,500lb gross trailer weight rating, and a 5/8-inch locking hitch pin to prevent theft when the mount is attached to your vehicle. This universally designed hitch fits standard 2-inch receivers and can be configured as a 2-inch drop or 1-inch rise. Lighter than steel ball mounts of similar strength, this sleek, unfinished aluminum hitch will not chip or peel over time and the unibody, no-weld design prevents breaks and improves safety. The mount accepts hitch balls with 1-inch shank diameters. Model UT640002.
Release Date: 20-04-2021
Package Dimensions: 61x325x3343