- FOOD SAFETY: The stainless steel prep and work tables are ideal for meal preparation, in both commercial spaces like restaurants and personal use in homes. Easy to clean and sterilize, metal prep station tables are superior to wood or glass. Food and liquid won’t get stuck or ruin the integrity of the surface. Easily wipe away excess food with no fuss, mess, or contamination. Our tables are NSF certified so it meets strict public health standards and regulations.
- WORK SAFETY: Constructed from 18-gauge stainless steel, this restaurant prep and serve table is durable with a galvanized open-base for sitting close to the work station and adjustable legs for convenience. This island table is specifically designed and finished for use in a commercial, or industrial setting, but is just as reliable in the home. Designed with high-quality as our standard, this professional kitchen prep station can handle anything you throw at it and will last for years to come
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Any time you spend in the kitchen should focus on your craft, not the stuff on which you make it. We’re all about simplicity at AmGood, which is why we created this stress-free assembly workbench. Assembly of our product includes a table top, open base bars and connectors, four legs, screws and an L wrench and can be put together very quickly. With adjustable legs and feet that can be attached to wheels, this product is easy to put together, take apart, and move around.
- NOT JUST FOR THE KITCHEN: While we pride ourselves in making a high-quality kitchen food prep table, this product can be used for a variety of things. It can double as a garage workbench, a tool bench, a garden or outdoor work bench and table, or design table for blueprints or architectural planning. It’s great for home projects like sewing, laundry, or crafts and can even be utilized in cafeterias, janitorial rooms, hotels, office buildings, hospitals, veterinarian clinics and more.
- SIMPLIFY YOUR ROUTINE: Any chef knows that the efficiency and smoothness to execute a great meal in a short period of time relies heavily on reliable products that are easy and simple to use. When you’re busy, you don’t want to mess with a bunch of bells and whistles. You need a kitchen that is easy to move around in when you’re busy. Drawers, hooks, and hard-to-reach spaces can ruin your flow. Simple in build and looks, this stainless steel prep station is designed for function and easy acces
Details: Stainless Steel Work Table With Galvanized Cross Bars (Open-Base)
Food Prep Table For Commercial Kitchen Kitchen Island Counter Extension Utility Bench for Shop Professional Work Station Garage Work Bench Laundry Clothes Folding Table Brewing Setup Exam Table For Veterinarians Butcher Shop
Stainless steel worktable surface has curved edges for safety and comfort. It incorporates a heavy duty adjustable galvanized open-base and leveling feet.
18 Gauge 430 Stainless Steel Top Galvanized Adjustable Open-Base Adjustable feet to compensate for uneven floor Adjustable Open-Base – great for sitting close to work station Height: 35″ NSF Certified Sturdy & easy to setup Heavy Duty
AmGood Supply prides itself of being a one stop shop for all of your restaurant supply needs.
AmGood Supply offers a wide selection of stainless steel work tables with galvanized legs and open-base.
All work tables are made with T-430 18 gauge stainless steel, designed to be easily assembled, and are NSF certified.
Stainless steel work tables are commonly used for food prep in a commercial kitchen, as a work desk, assembly line table, work bench, and in many other residential, commercial and industrial applications.
AmGood Supply work tables are known for their premium quality and economy prices.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the height of the table?
The height is 35″
Is it hard to assemble?
The work table is designed to be assembled by one person. Assembly should take 10-15 min.
Is hardware included?
Yes, a set of screws and an Allen wrench are included in the order.
Package Dimensions: 76x940x14152