- Application: Used to measure surface gloss of metallic and non-metallic materials and their coatings in the field of paints, coating, plastics, ink, rubber, printing, paper, glass, hardware, ceramic, marble etc.
- Stability: Every gloss meter has done the following test: 412 calibration tests; 43200 stability tests; 110 hours of accelerated aging test; 17000 vibration tests.
- Test modes: Simple mode, standard mode and sample testing mode.
- High Precision: With digital LCD display adopts to ensure high precise of the measured value.
- The gloss meter only weighs 400g (14oz) which means it is extremely portable. You can easily carry it and use it anytime and anywhere.
Details: Our gloss meter manufactured according to strict standard. It conforms to JJG 696 standard for first class gloss meters, ensures that it is of great precision and quality.
1.Test Angle: 20°, 60°, 80°
2.Test Light Spot: 20° 10*10mm; 60° 9*15mm;85° 5*38mm
3.Range: 20° 0~2000GU; 60° 0~1000GU; 85°0~160GU
4. Resolution: 0.1GU
5. Test modes: Simple mode, standard mode and sample testing mode
6. Repeatability: 0.2%GU
7. Accuracy: Conform to JJG 696 standard for first class gloss meter
8. Test time: Less than 1s
9. Data storage: 100 standard samples;10000 test samples
10. Size: 165*51*77mm (gloss meter only);25*25*12cm(the whole package)
11. Weight: About 400g (gloss meter only); 827g (the whole package)
12. Battery: 3000mAh lithium battery
13. Port: USB
14. Working Temperature: 0~40°C
15. Working Humidity: