- WIDE APPLICATION: Our Angelus Acrylic leather paint is perfect for any smooth leather goods, such as leather shoes, sneakers, sofas, leather jackets, handbags, leather bags, wallets, & more.
- QUICK DRYING AND FLEXIBLE: Our paint is quick to dry, flexible and will not crack or peel. Our paint has gone through years of testing to make sure its of the highest quality. Made right here in the USA since 1907.
- WATER-BASED FORMULA: Angelus Acrylic leather paint has water-based formula so its not hazardous and easy to clean up with soap and water! No nasty smells, and can be used to create so many things.
- NOT ONLY FOR SNEAKERS: This paint works perfectly on any leather surface. It can be blended in to hide scuffs, customize, color, and More. You can use this on shoes, boots, sneakers, couches, chairs, briefcases, bags, purses, car seats, & More. We have almost 200 colors, and these can also be mixed to create even more colors! We also have mixers available to make it for canvas, t-shirts, & air brush as well.
- MADE IN USA: We have been proudly servicing and manufacturing the shoe & leather care industry in America for over 100 years. Our highest quality products, and customer service is what keeps us going. We aren’t happy until you are.
Details: Angelus Acrylic Leather Paints are brilliant and opaque in color. Used for decorating, staining, or edging smooth leather and vinyl articles. Great for painting special areas on western boots, belts, tennis shoes, purses, jackets, etc. When dry will not peel, crack, or rub-off. Water based for easy clean up. Not only does this paint have great coverage, it looks beautiful and is extremely flexible for wearable art. HOW TO PAINT YOUR SHOE: 1.Prepare: Removing top finish of shoe is necessary. 2.Paint Thin Base : High Quality Brushes advised to avoid brush strokes. 3. Let Base layer dry: don’t touch. 4.Paint 3-5 thick layers with 15 minute dry time between layers. 5.Let dry for few hours. 6.Apply Acrylic Finisher for added protection. *DIRECTIONS: Apply with a fine paint brush or sponge pad. Allow to dry between coats. Also may use spray gun or a air brush. For best results, make sure acrylic is clean before applying. Clean up equipment with soap and warm water. For higher gloss and scuff protection, apply a coat of Angelus Acrylic Finisher. Satin Acrylic Finisher or neutral leather paint after paint is dry.
Package Dimensions: 38x74x50