- Angelus original Leather finishers come with an assortment of different sheens. From Matte to High Gloss. These are used to protect your paint from scratches and scrapes. 600 is a normal shine. 605 is a satin shine. 610 is a high gloss shine, and 620 is a matte finish. They come in both 1oz and 4oz.
- Our finisher is a great top finish for all smooth leathers. Not only does it protect, but it helps your leather last longer, and can give the factory finish look to your project, whether that be a shiny, or matte finish. These are excellent for both hand-crafted work and high speed production.
- Simply apply with a sponge, rag, wool, spray gun, or a brush and let dry. No buffing needed. This is water based, so it cleans up with so and water
- Will not rub off, crack, peel, or streak. Its also water resistant. Our finishers are flexible enough for belts, shoes, handbags, saddlery tack, upholstery, furniture, boots, & More!
- Proudly made in the USA. We are proud to make our products right here in America since 1907.
Details: After using Angelus Leather Acrylic Paint, apply Angelus Acrylic Finisher to your customized sneakers to help protect the paint from minor scratches/scrapes. Available in a variety of finishes from Matte, all the way up to High Gloss.
Package Dimensions: 48x134x168