Color: Dark orange
- ►Durable Throw Rope: The 70/98 foot kayak rope adopts a 32-strand tightly braided structure with a diameter of 3/10 inches and a tensile strength of 1844 pounds. It is suitable for most water rescues and withstands all weather conditions. The material is orange polypropylene, which is tensile and durable, and is a perfect tool for water rescue.
- ►Stainless Steel Protection Buckle: Our water rescue floating rope is equipped with a snap hook, which is made of high quality stainless steel material, with the twistlock design, not easy to loosen, good quality and never rust. If you are worried that you will be accidentally dragged into the water by the victim, you can use this stainless steel buckle with protection to fix it to the boat or other places, and then pull the rescue rope.
- ►High Visibility: Our customized made orange water rescue boat rope bag is constructed with a strand of interwoven reflective materials, and the brilliant orange bag contains a reflective brand and orange floating grab ring it simpler to see and seize in low-light situations.Always make sure this throw bag is accessible when boating emergencies occurs.
- ►Easy To Use: The rescue throw bag built-in flotation foam, the self-draining bag will keep floating with the floating rescue rope, to prevent the rescue bag from sinking when rescue is in progress. Simply hold the loop of the rope end, then throw the bag to your target like flying through the air to release the 70/98ft rope to save people from drowning in water.
- ►Widely Application: Our water safety throw bag is an essential personal flotation device in water, a must-have boating safety emergency equipment for marine boating, whitewater kayaking, rafting, paddling, canoeing, ice fishing, swimming or any water activities. Take this throw bag with you at all times to attempt a rescue once someone needs help.
Details: A throw rope is an essential piece of rescue equipment carried by paddlers when out on whitewater.
The throw rope is a bag of rope specially designed to be thrown to a swimmer, by a rescuer on the river bank, and used to pull them to safety.
Always bring a life line and keep the AnKun Rescue Throw Bags 98 feet of line clipped to your kayak at all times.
So you have it close at hand when someone need help.
AnKun Throw Bags for Water Rescue.
-98′ lightweight rescue line reaching a longer distance for emergency situations in swift water.
-Plastic grab ring attached in rope end is easier to see and hold for person who wet exit from the boat.
-Tensile strength of 1844 lbs provides a firm hold.
-High visibility color polypropylene line is bright, buoyant, and durable.
-Drawstring at oxford fabric bag top makes for smoother throws and reloading.
-Internal foam keeps the bag on the top of the water.
The Life Rescue Device Specification
Length of Rope: 98 feet
Diameter of Rope: 3/10 inch
Tensile Strength: 1844 lbs
Material of Rope: Polypropylene
Bag: Oxford fabric
-Always carry a knife when out on whitewater especially if using throw rope.
-Do not put yourself into danger! One swimmer is a challenge enough. Don’t make it two!
-Choose a safe place to stand to make the throw.
-Throw just beyond the swimmer and talk to them during the rescue. Let them help you. Instruct them on what to do to make the rescue as smooth and easy as possible.
Risk Free Purchase:
If you are not happy with our rescue rope throw bag, we will replace or refund your order without any questions.
Package Dimensions: 147x262x862