- Acts as a standard HID USB Input Device when plugged to any computer: create your own keyboard or mouse
- 20 digital I/O Pins (of which 7 can also be PWM Outputs; and 12 act as Analog Inputs)
- Simply connect it to a computer: with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
- Compatible with most shields for Arduino UNO: expand your board with new exciting features
- Connect to the internet using the Arduino Ethernet Shield, Arduino Ethernet Shield 2 and Arduino Leonardo ETH
Details: The Arduino Leonardo board, using the ATmega32u4 microcontroller, provides built-in USB communication so that it can act as a mouse or keyboard to a connected computer, in addition to a virtual (CDC) serial or COM port.
Package Dimensions: 24x83x40