- SET INCLUDES: This impact grade nut driver set includes 1/4-inch, 5/16-inch, 3/8-inch, 7/16-inch, 1/2-inch and 9/16-inch nut drivers with a handy storage rail so you’ll never lose one of these drivers on the job.
- ITEM SPECIFICATIONS: These 6-inch-long magnetic nut drivers are made from impact grade Chrome Vanadium steel and Manganese Phosphate coating to help prevent rust and corrosion. These impact nut drivers have a 1/4-inch hex shank that fits any standard quick connect drill chuck and an extra strength magnet for superior fastener retention. These drivers are built to last!
- THE QUALITY YOU NEED: Whether you’re working on racks, mounting panels, or gears, these magnetic nut drivers come through every time and snap right into your impact driver. They are full length, impact grade and help you reach where your fingers can’t.
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty. If you have any issues with your ARES Magnetic Impact Nut Driver Set, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we’re proud to help this great organization.
Impact Grade Nut Setters With Industrial Strength Magnets
The ARES SAE Magnetic Impact Nut Driver Set will turn your high-torque power drill into a high-speed power nut driver for your next impact grade project. Our nut drivers come coated in Manganese Phosphate and are made from heat-treated Chrome Vanadium steel, so they can be used with your power drill on high-torque projects. The industrial strength magnets mean you’ll get superior bit retention, so you don’t have to worry about losing them while you work.
- Set includes: 6 pc. nut drivers and 1 pc. storage rail
- Sizes: 1/4-inch, 5/16-inch, 3/8-inch, 7/16-inch, 1/2-inch and 9/16-inch
- Extended 6 in. reach
- Made of heat treated Chrome Vanadium steel
- Converts power drills into nut drivers
- Manganese Phosphate coating
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/ASME standards
Package Dimensions: 22x229x540