Brand: Palmer Safety
- 🧰 WORK SAFELY – Palmer Safety Harnesses are designed and tested to comply with applicable OSHA and ANSI standards for fall protection equipment. When used as a component in a personal fall arrest system, or a personal restraint system, the Palmer Safety harnesses provide workers with the full body harness system
- 🧰 ADJUST WITH EASE – The fall protection body harness has 5 easily accessible adjustment points to ensure a comfortable fit a wide range of body types properly and safely. The aluminum dorsal D-ring for fall arrest, quick connect chest, heavy duty back support and tongue buckle leg straps. Palmer Safety Full Body Safety Harness are designed for use by person with a combined Weight (clothing, tools, etc.) of 130 – 420 lbs.
- 🧰 RELIABLY DURABLE – We provide fall protection gear that is built to last and can keep you out of harm’s way. The body harness is build with these physical parameters: Webbing: Polyester, Width: 1.73 in I Conforms to: Meets or Exceed ANSI Z359.11-2014 | Metal Component: D-Ring: Aluminum: Other Components: Alloy Steel | Conforms to: Meets or Exceed ANSI Z359.11-2014 I Capactiy: ANSI 310lbs up to 420lbs I Weight: 5.28 lbs.
- 🧰 COMPLIANT WITH SAFETY STANDARDS – We take working environment safety very seriously. That’s why our fall protection fall arrest harness complies with OSHA standards as well as meet in some cases exceed ANSI/ASSE Z359.11-2014. A10.32-2012 fall protection requirements. It’s a must-have for safe and fully-compliant work operations in Ports, Highways, Government buildings, Military Installations, Residential & Commercial Construction, Roofing.
- 🧰 WHY PALMER SAFETY: Palmer Safety is a full service fall protection and safety training organization with offices in New Orleans, Houston, New York, and Los Angeles. We believe knowledge is power and, in the case of fall protection, can mean life or death. We offer the complete package: high quality products serviced by experienced personnel with industry knowledge. Put safety on top of your agendas. Add the Palmer Safety 5pt Safety Harness to your cart today!
Details: Why is Fall Protection important for your business?
Falls are among the most common causes of serious work related injuries and deaths. Employers must set up the work place to prevent employees from falling off of overhead platforms, elevated work stations or into holes in the floor and walls.
If working at height over 6ft is your daily work or next work project, you have to face these risks and it would be unwise to do so without proper precautions. Fortunately, we offer a great
fall arrest safety harness that covers your bases for this type of work.
Keep yourself protected while you work with the Palmer Safety Fall Protection Full Body 5pt Harness!
Dive deeper into the details of our fall arrest safety harness:
✅ 5 point adjustment harness ✅ Stationary Aluminum Dorsal D-ring
✅ Sewn in Back Pack
✅ Tongue buckle leg strap
✅ Quick connect buckle chest
✅ SRL back plate
✅ ANSI 310lbs. up to 420lbs
Put safety on top of your agendas. Add the Palmer Safety Fall Protection Full Body Harness to your cart today!
Package Dimensions: 76x305x1656