Color: Dark Grey
- Level 2 EV Charging: The MaxiCharger Home is a 240 Volt electric vehicle (EV) charging station that can charge any EV or plug-in hybrid up to 9X faster than a Level 1 (120 Volt) regular outlet charger. The ev charger power output range of 6 amps up to 50 amps allows you to choose the charging speed that fits your lifestyle and home.
- Smart and Convenient Mobile App: Manage your charging easily, intelligently, and insightfully. The advanced Autel Charge mobile app allows you to track, manage, schedule, and optimize smart EV charging anytime to take advantage of off-peak electricity rates.
- Efficient Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Ethernet connectivity options ensure automatic OTA (over-the-air) firmware updates and seamless connectivity and communication with your mobile device. The optional start and stop RFID card functionality can prevent unauthorized use.
- Durable and Safe: The MaxiCharger’s durable 25-foot cable, sturdy construction, and high-grade materials provide maximum weather resistance. A NEMA 4 protection rating, and certification by CSA testing labs, provide safe and reliable indoor and outdoor usage in any climate. Equipped with a 20mA CCID to protect you from overvoltage.
- 3 Year Warranty and 24/7 Support: The MaxiCharger NEMA plug units are easily installed by a licensed electrician. Qualifies for local rebates and incentives with UL and CSA safety certifications performed by a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL). A 3-year warranty, automatic updates, and around-the-clock support from Autel’s best-in-class customer service team will ensure a smooth and effortless onboarding and charging experience.
Package Dimensions: 214x488x10714