Brand: YUN CHANG
- STRAIGHT REGULAR CUT:The straight-cut aviation snip is used to cut straight and wide curves to the left and right, and can be used in either hand. The straight blades that allow the hand to be kept safe above the cutting work below.
- LONGEST LASTING CUTTING EDGE: Precision cast molybdenum blades Aviation Snip with forged tooth-ripple Blade serrations.Serrated cutting edges prevent materials from slipping during use. It’ s safe and easy to do metal working!
- COMFORTABLE GRIPS :Cuts straight and slight curves Ergonomic, single handed latch operation for left or right handed use,The tail of aviation shear is with suspension hole design, which is easy to carry and store.
- SAFE & HIGH EFFICIENCY:The metal safety lock is between the strong handles. It’ s easy to open and close for convenient security system.Spring-assisted latch auto-release for fast one-handed operation
- Multiple Usage:Craftsman aviation snips Blades are hot drop-forged of molybdenum alloy steel and austemper heat-treated for maximum strength and durability. beading, cans, tins and fixings, and specially designed to cut hard materials, aluminium, sheet metal, plastic plates, vinyl siding, cardboard, wire mesh, copper, leather, tiles, rubber and shingles,The aviavtion tin snips adopt vibration grinding head covering anti-rust oil, which is rustproof and more endurable.
Details: Type: Straight cut
Total length: 10 Inch / 255 mm
Weight: 0.88LB/ 400g
YUN CAHNG Tin snip feature an auto-release mechanism for fast one-handed operation,Spring-action for fast.Improve work efficiency
YUNCHANG Snips are designed to cut all kinds thicknesses of stainless steel and cold-rolled steel.
Package Dimensions: 49x303x558