Color: Mint blue Mesh
- Say Goodbye to Backaches: Make your life easier and bid goodbye on painful backaches from leaning and bending over while holding your baby?s hands. With this walking harness, you can easily assist your baby?s walking without breaking your back. Enjoy more quality time together and practice walking for a very long duration.
- Help Boosts Confidence: This walking assistant belt will help your baby gain confidence as he will think he is actually walking on his own. You can let the baby walk at her own pace and help her get over her fears of falling down. This confidence will quickly developed into walking independently. Get your baby start walking within a couple of days!
- Multi-Functional Design: This walking assistant is specifically designed to provide more control, not just for you, but for your baby. With its 4-in-1 multifunctional style, you can adjust the walker according to the needs of your baby?s age. Its functions are as follows: Lift-with-Crotch for Start-to-Stand, Lift-without-Crotch for Ready-to-Walk, Pull-with-Crotch for Walk-with-Stumble, Pull-without-Crotch for Self-Walking.
- Easy to Use: This baby harness is very user-friendly and comes with a user-manual to help you use it efficiently. The straps are adjustable so it is easy to put on and take off and it can fit your baby?s size, from chest to shoulder, to make sure he has more stability and balance.
- High-Quality Material: Made with 100% cotton and mesh, this safety handheld walker assures not just the safety of your baby while learning to walk, but also assures that the baby is comfortable and the material can ventilate air. It is made with strong and durable material- no tears or breaks from continuous walking practice.
Details: As we all know, babies undergo development stages during their growing years. One of the milestones is learning to walk. During your baby?s 7-9 months, he will start to crawl or even stand in a certain position. Doctors advise parents and guardians to take their time on practicing babies and not to rush them. However, taking time might be too straining for parents from all the bending over and leaning forward while assisting the baby.
Learning Harness Walking Assistant is created specifically for these situations. Here are some of the reasons why you should use walking harness belt for your baby:
1. Unlike hand-grip leashes, this walking belt is safer because it won?t interfere with your baby?s walking posture. Also, using a hand-hold harness opens you to the danger of dislocating your children?s elbows and shoulders.
2. The baby harness provides more security and safety to enjoy more quality time outside.
3. It helps parents and guardians to prevent straining their back from bending over.
4. Holding their hands is also not advisable as it may overstretch their muscle tone and dislocated shoulder joints. With this harness, your baby will have full support from the belt.
Package Dimensions: 0x0x0