- The Bamboo Level is a reliable leveling tool perfect for installing shelves, laying bricks, or plumbing doorways. To ensure maximum accuracy, it is equipped with dual curved acrylic vials that resist fogging, leaking, or breaking. It has two built-in hand holes to allow easy handling and maneuvering.
- Featuring a 24-inch long laminated bamboo frame, this box level by Level is highly sturdy and environmentally friendly. It is reinforced with flush-mounted protective metal bindings and angled brass bound edges to provide additional durability. It also comes with shock-absorbing rubber end caps to withstand any drop or hit.
- The Bamboo Level includes a hanging hole to enable convenient storage when not in use.
- The bamboo levels resist mortar adhesion, making them the easiest cleaning level for masonry work. Plus, their solid bamboo construction is environmentally friendly.
- Bamboo is excellent material for levels, especially for masonary work. Concrete will not adhere well to the surface. Bamboo is more abrasion resistant than a painted metal level. Bamboo is more moisture resistant than traditional wood levels.
Details: Not only is bamboo an eco-friendly material; when properly prepared and finished it can be be made into durable and beautiful things like the new 24-Inch Bamboo Level. This new level is made of laminated bamboo which makes it very abrasive resistant, incredibly strong and a real joy to use. While it might weigh a little more than its aluminum counterparts, there is something that to be said about the natural feel of a wood (or in this case bamboo) level and we like it.
Package Dimensions: 41x620x816