Details: Main feature:
3. Panic code/Car finding
4. Push button start/stop
5. Remote engine start/stop
6. Remote trunk release
7. Illegal door opening /ACC triggered
8. Central door locking automation
9. Alarm if any shock
10. Emergency override
11. 15 minutes automatically engine cut off once the car is remote started if user does not step on foot brake pedal.
12. Keep pressing the button to start/stop the car
13. Closing window(if window closer was installed)
14. Code learning
Tips: the remote controller do not have silent button, so this product will miss the silent arm function.
1.It is highly recommended to install this product by a professional technician.
2. If your car with chip keys, a immobilizer bypass module(Asin: B075TH5B91) will be required to bypass the engine lock to come with the function of remote engine start, Bypass module not included, sold separately.
3. There is a method on page 7 of [User manual] for installer to bypass the chip if without a bypass module in your hand.
main unit system:
Working Voltage: DC 12 V ± 3 V
Static Current: ≤ 15mA
PKE emission current: 40mA
Working Frequency: 433 – 434 MHZ
ACC / start current: 30A
Working Voltage: DC 3V
Operation Current: 8uA Static Current: ≤ 15mA
Package Dimensions: 58x199x659