- PROFESSIONAL PRODUCT TOOL : Please pay attention to the professionalism of our products. professional sink and faucet nut wrenches. Professional personnel are advised to carry out operations. We recommend that you read the precautions and instructions on the package when you purchase them. Can help you understand and use our wrenches most accurately. When you receive the product. If you are not fully aware of the performance and use of the product. Please contact us.
- MULTI-PURPOSE: Faucet installer most suitable for supply nuts, shut off valves, strainer baskets, supply line nut, faucet nuts. Open slot allows for easy access to existing supply lines, simpler and more convenient than traditional tools.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND HIGH QUALITY: Faucet tool is made of lightweight and high strength plastic construction and three durable inserts, one for turning angle stop handles, Broken Wire Extractor and Spirit Level.
- EXTRA-LONG & OPEN SLOT DESIGN: This multipurpose wrench tool is indispensable in replacing an ordinary wrench in virtually every situation as it fits into that tight area with ease. And the faucet wrench allows easy access over existing supply lines, so that you will work sitting down outside of the cabinet.
- LABOR SAVING DESIGN: With a rod being inserted in the tail hold, this sink wrench for common faucet installations and sink strainers can easily to rotate at awkward angles without scratching your chrome.
Material: Plastic + Alloy
Type: Faucet and Sink Installer
This sink faucet wrench is a great addition to any toolbox, fastens and removes all kinds of plastic basin nuts and supply line nuts, along with 1-inch and 7/8-inch hex nuts.The extra-long design is ideal for hard-to-reach applications, easily reaching mounting nuts on faucets and sprayers without marring chrome.
The lightweight tool is made of high strength plastic and comes with two durable aluminum alloy inserts, one for turning angle stop handles and another for holding the strainer basket in place or saving labor. When remove the both inserts,the notched ends engage 2, 3, 4 and 6 tab basin nuts.
Supply Line Nuts:
Install Insert 1 in Tool End A, hex side facing up
Engage the nut and rotate
Shut Off Valves:
Install Insert 1 in Tool End A, valves side facing up
Engage valve and rotate
Install Insert 2 into Tool End B
Engage strainer baskets and turn
Package Dimensions: 55x322x268