Color: Matte Hi-Viz/Black (2023)
- FUSION IN-MOLDING POLYCARBONATE SHELL – A process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet’s outer shell to the eps foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.
- INTEGRATED MIPS (MULTI-DIRECTIONAL IMPACT PROTECTION SYSTEM) – MIPS stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System, which is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
- ERGO-FIT – What was once ErgoDial now has an improved dial feel and function (no longer requires a push to turn) and is more sleek and less bulky.
- NO-TWIST TRI-GLIDES AND SWEAT GUIDE – Quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned. Sweat Guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear.
- SPECIFICATIONS – Universal Women’s (50-57 cm), Universal Adult (54-61 cm), and Universal XL (58-63 cm) Sizes. Important: always take a head measurement. Head sizes and shapes can vary, even within an age range. Using a helmet that does not fit can be dangerous; 16 vents.
Details: ALL-PURPOSE PERFORMER. Fitness rides, adventure rides, family rides around the neighborhood…with its easy, approachable style, the Trace is an all-around performer that gives you lots of options. The Ergo Fit system offers a slim, easy-to-use dial with integrated MIPS, plus No-Twist Tri-Glides provide smooth fit adjustment.
Package Dimensions: 184x354x726