Brand: BW Blended Waxes, Inc.
- SUPERIOR WAX BLEND: Paraffin wax is known for its versatility whether for function or craft purposes. The colorless and odorless formula in Blended Waxes’ paraffin is an effective lubricant for hinges, drawers, zippers, skis, skateboards and more. Perfect for waterproofing clothing and gear. Wax is FDA compliant allowing you to safely seal an assortment of cans and bottles. Create scented, colorful candles with clean burning qualities. Approximate melting point is 130°F. Cut blocks to size.
- EXPANSIVE OPTIONS BY APPLICATION: Extensive offering of wax products to suit all your endeavors: crayons, crafts, candles, cheese coatings, mushrooms, beehive box coatings, leather care, therapeutic, bottle sealing, wood care and more. Blended Waxes carries natural waxes along with microcrystalline and paraffin.
- INDUSTRY EXPERTISE: Experienced technicians focus on providing consistent, top-quality waxes with processes that have been mastered by the company for over 40 years. Blended Waxes’ expansive product collection will satisfy all of your wax needs be it for personal, trade or industrial purposes.
- QUALITY AND PRODUCT CERTIFICATION: A variety of standards and certifications are met to ensure the wax blends meet the highest specifications. Blended Waxes product testing is done to the requirements set forth by the American Society of Testing and Materials. Blended Waxes, Inc. manufacturing processes are certified by the International Organization for Standardization ISO 9001-2015. You can count on top-quality in every batch.
- MADE IN THE USA: All paraffin, microcrystalline and natural waxes are sourced domestically. All the finished products are also manufactured, lab-tested, and certified in the United States.
Details: Satisfy a large range of needs with this paraffin wax. Its colorless and odorless properties make it a suitable template for enjoyable applications that bring smiles to people’s faces. In addition to creating a cleaner, more efficient burn, this wax proves ideal for candle-making because you can infuse any scent or color. Speaking of color, you can also use the paraffin wax to create vibrant crayons for artistic endeavors.
This wax acts as a friction reducer if you want to pick up some speed on the slopes. Paraffin has natural lubricating properties, which makes it a go-to accessory for snowboarders and skiers as well as surfers.
The wax’s FDA compliance with regulations 21 CFR 172.886 gives you versatility from food and medicinal perspectives. Because of its safe nature, it can be used to seal a number of bottles and cans.
Planning for an extended backpacking trip that might put you at the mercy of the elements? Grab a paraffin wax block, melt it down and use it as a quick, inexpensive waterproofing solution for your assortment of gear. Due to the material being naturally water-resistant, you can apply it to matches, tinder, rucksacks, bottles and even your clothing.
When using this paraffin wax for candle making, the paraffin wax blocks come unscented but can have fragrances added. Unscented candle wax provides you a foundation to choose your desired smell. This bulk paraffin wax can be used as DIY candle wax or for producing paraffin wax candles in bulk, as canning wax and more.
Package Dimensions: 42x231x472