Brand: BW Blended Waxes, Inc.
- TRUE LUXURY: Our finest all-natural blend takes your DIY candle making to the next level. The creamy texture and off-white presentation of our Apricot Soy Coconut blend create an unforgettable experience. Dye is easy to add for your crafting projects. This blend holds 7% to 9% fragrance and has a delightful cold and hot throw for full room coverage.
- INSTRUCTIONS AND BENEFITS Recommended pour temperature is 160°F-170°F. Fragrance addition is 7%-9%. Approximate melting point is 120°F. Cure time 12-18 hours. This pre-blended wax is a single pour with no additives required. Apricot Soy Coconut features superior jar adhesion so preheating the jar is not required. A candle will not creep or slump at temperatures up to 100°F.
- INDUSTRY EXPERTISE Experienced technicians focus on providing consistent, top-quality waxes with processes that have been mastered by the company for over 40 years. Blended Waxes’ expansive product collection will satisfy all of your wax needs be it for personal DIY, trade, or industrial purposes.
- QUALITY AND PRODUCT CERTIFICATION A variety of standards and certifications are met to ensure the wax blends meet the highest specifications. Blended Waxes product testing is done to the requirements set forth by the American Society of Testing and Materials. Blended Waxes, Inc. manufacturing processes are certified by the International Organization for Standardization ISO 9001-2015. You can count on top-quality in every batch.
- MADE IN THE USA All of our natural waxes are sourced domestically. All the finished products are also manufactured, lab-tested, and certified in the United States of America.
Package Dimensions: 192x284x5380