Type: Impulse Heat Sealer
Size: 8 inch (200mm)/12 inch (300mm) /16 inch
Sealing Length: 8 inch (200mm) / 12 inch 16 inch (300mm)
Source: 110V / 50Hz
Power: 150W (8 inch) / 200W (12 inch)
Max sealing thickness: 10 mils
Suitable for: PE/PP Bags
Impluse Sealing for: Power-saving
Sealing Width: 2mm(8 inch) / 3mm (12 inch)
Heat Time: 2-3s
Plug Type: US Standard
1 x Heat Sealer
1x Teflon Tapes
How to Use:
1. No power switch required (auto-control), link the AC power cord with socket, adjust heating time just according to the thickness of sealing-in material; Put the plastic bag on the sealing-in surface and press the handle, the circuit will automatically control heating time. The power will automatically shut down when the indicator light goes out. After 2-3 seconds, release the handle to finish sealing.
2. Any damage occurs during sealing is because of over-long heating time, please spin the rotary knob anticlockwise to shorten heating time.
3. Too-short heating time will cause unstable sealing. Please spin the rotary knob clockwise to lengthen heating time.
4. If the plastic bag sticks to rubber pressing board, it means the cooling time is insufficient. You must lengthen the cooling time after indicator light go off. Slightly late to release the handle.
5. Remain the heating time unchanged after adjustment, and no need to adjust it during continuous service.
6. Keep AC power cord always inserting on the socket, no electricity consumption when there is no sealing.
1. Always keep the sealing surface clean, avoid any residue oxidation on the surface to reduce ribbon heater and lifespan of heat-resisting fabric.
2. Don’t use wet cloth to scrub sealing surface.
3. Worn-out liner under ribbon heater will cause short circuit and finally damage the
Package Dimensions: 101x337x771