Color: Boveda Brown
- WHY THIS BOVEDA: 72% RH is for premiums in humidifier boxes made from porous materials, like wood or leather. This slightly higher RH is good if you live in low humidity or high altitudes. Use one 5.25″x3.5″ humidifier packet for every 25 TOTAL items your humidifier box can hold. NATURAL INGREDIENTS. Trusted by over 3 million people to protect & maintain items at the perfect humidity level. WE GUARANTEE QUALITY! If you’re not 100% satisfied, reach out for a full refund for up to 1 year.
- HOW BOVEDA WORKS: Boveda 72% RH keeps items fresh by stabilizing the humidity inside a humidifier box. If the air inside your container is too moist, Boveda absorbs that moisture. If it’s too dry, Boveda releases moisture into your container to bring what’s inside back to life. ADD A BOVEDA PACK RIGHT AWAY TO A HUMIDIFIER BOX WITH NEW PREMIUMS. You can also use Boveda 72 to restore overly dry items to their original flavorful, aromatic state—the way the master blenders intended.
- CHOOSE BOVEDA: Boveda’s the only patented 2-way humidity control solution with 25 years of experience. Using saltwater in our humidity packs, we provide the fastest, most precise humidity control in the market. When you invest in premium rolls, protect their flavor, aroma & character to ensure every roll gives you a slow, steady experience. Boveda is the only humidity solution that can do so within 24-48 hours.
- HOW TO USE: NO MORE REWETTING SPONGES, REFILLING BEADS, OR ADDING MORE GEL! It takes seconds to keep your hand-rolled items fresh for months. Remove a moisture pack from the resealable bag, slip the Boveda 72 humidity pack into your humidifier box, add premiums, & close the lid. BOVEDA DOES THE REST. DO NOT cut or open the brown humidity packet. Replace every 3 months. You’ll know it’s time to swap out Boveda when it becomes hard and crunchy. NEVER MIX the 72% with any other %RH.
- WHO IS BOVEDA FOR: Boveda 72% RH is for anyone storing for consumption, transport, or collection. Aficionados; newbies; large manfacturers; & boutique brands use Boveda to keep items fresh for months as they age inside wood humidifier boxes. THERE IS A ZERO MAINTENANCE HUMIDITY CONTROL SOLUTION—Boveda.
Details: Never guess if or when to refill a humidifier in your humidor. No more hassle (or mess) of using distilled water, gels or beads. Enjoy maintenance-free cigar care with Boveda. Fluctuating humidity levels cause cigars to lose essential oils and flavors. Preserve the craft of cigar makers who expertly blend tobaccos and perfectly balance the filler, binder and wrapper. Simply place Boveda in your humidor and close the lid, it’s that easy. Boveda precise humidity control automatically restores and maintains humidity in any type of cigar storage—desktop humidors, cabinet humidors, travel humidors, wineadors, coolerdors and tupperdors. Keep cigars ready to smoke with Boveda’s patented formula that uses all natural salt and water to ensure an exact Relative Humidity (RH). Choose from four different RH (65%, 69%, 72% and 75%). Check out the images to decide what percent RH and size Boveda are right for your cigar collection, your humidor, your climate. Resealable high-barrier plastic bag is factory sealed. Keep the zipper closed and you can expect these unwrapped Boveda to stay fresh for up to 2 years before you’re ready to put them to use. Lasts 2-4 months in a wood humidor; 6-9 months in an airtight humidor. A simple touch test will let you know when it’s time to replace Boveda—it will feel crunchy and rigid. Achieve a precise RH in a humidor. Properly preserve and age premium cigars. Protect a cigar investment with Boveda. Note: Do not mix different Boveda RH levels within the same humidor. And do not use Boveda in the same humidor with other humidification products because they will fight against each other and reduce the efficiency of Boveda.
Package Dimensions: 22x172x249