- 70 UNIQUE BUILT-IN STITCHES: The Brother CS7000X sewing and quilting machine includes 70 built-in stitches including utility, decorative, heirloom and quilting stitch functions, and 7 1-step auto-size buttonholes
- IMPROVED NEEDLE THREADER: Easier than ever to use, the automatic needle threader reliably pushes the thread through the needle. The convenient, jam resistant drop-in top bobbin easy to load and helps ensure your bobbin stays in place
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: The CS7000X includes a wide table, 10 sewing feet plus a quilt guide, protective hard case, a trilingual English/Spanish/French user manual and more
- METAL FRAME & FIXED NEEDLE BAR: The durable metal frame construction allows your machine to tackle any project, and the needle is fixed in place while you work, allowing for cleaner stitching and even lines
- LARGE NEEDLE-TO-ARM WORKSPACE: A larger workspace with increased width in needle-to-arm space allows users to work on larger projects including quilts
- This product is intended for sale only in the US at 120 volts, and any other use or sale voids the warranty.
Details: The CS7000X sewing and quilting machine is a great option for beginners and experienced sewers alike with a plethora of convenient features. An LCD display, improved automatic needle threader, large needle-to-arm workspace, a smaller free arm for sewing tight projects, and a fixed needle bar for stability, highlight some of the machine’s easy-to-use components. With 70 built-in sewing stitches, including decorative stitches, quilting stitches, and seven styles of one-step, auto-size buttonholes, the possibilities are endless. The CS7000X is a great value, including sewing and quilting accessories right in the box, such as 10 presser feet plus a quilt guide. Also included is the detachable wide table that is perfect for larger quilting projects and a hard-protective case for comfortable portability and class use.
Release Date: 15-08-2020
Package Dimensions: 300x508x8618