Brand: Butter Bell
- BEAUTIFUL MATTE GLAZE FINISH AND CHEF RECOMMENDED – The immensely popular Retro Café collection of Butter Bell crocks features the words “butter” and “beurre” (French for butter) in a delicate raised relief pattern on opposite sides of the base of the crock. In keeping with today’s top trends, the Café Retro Matte line is available in a variety of exclusive colors to match your kitchen décor or tabletop design.
- DURABLE HIGH-QUALITY CERAMICS ENSURE LONGEVITY – The Butter Bell crocks are made from a proprietary, high-grade ceramic mixture called New Bone China. This liquid clay mixture is poured into pre-cast plaster molds, then allowed to set for several hours. When dry, the butter containers are carefully removed from their molds, glazed, and fired at 2200 degrees to create a beautiful, scratch resistant finish. The crocks contain NO lead or cadmium and are backed by a 2-year limited warranty.
- THE ORIGINAL AND THE BEST FOR 25 YEARS – Modeled after the original French beurrier, the Butter Bell crock by L. Tremain keeps butter fresh and spreadable for weeks without refrigeration, spoilage or odors. The two-piece design features an inverted bell-shaped lid and crock base for serving butter at the table, while protecting and storing the butter after each use.
- EASY TO USE FOR ALL TYPES OF BUTTER – It’s so simple! Pour 1/3 cup of cold water into the base of the crock, then pack the lid FIRMLY with softened butter. Replace the lid into the base and you’re ready to go! An airtight seal protects and preserves butter’s delicate flavor and freshness. Each butter keeper holds one stick or cube (1/2 cup or 125 grams) of your favorite brand of butter, or even your own homemade butter. Try adding fresh herbs or spices to make a delicious, flavored butter!
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY GIFT PACKAGING – Each Butter Bell crock is securely packaged in a specially designed, environmentally friendly, four-color gift box – the perfect choice for your gift giving holidays, birthdays or special occasions. For over a quarter century, consumers worldwide have been experiencing the pleasures of spreadable butter kept in this unique and time-honored serving dish for butter.
Details: A practical and beautiful solution for storing and serving butter, The Original Butter Bell Crock by L. Tremain keeps butter soft, delicious, and spreadable for up to 30 days without refrigeration. Modeled after the original French design, the butter crock is made from durable new bone china. Available in a wide array of colors, the crock can match existing dinnerware or stand on its own to add a touch of color to the table. It goes from the kitchen to the tabletop with no fuss. Butter’s delicate flavor and freshness are protected by an airtight seal of water at the base of the crock, safely keeping butter fresh and spreadable without refrigeration, odors, or spoilage. It also keeps butter at the perfect “spreading” consistency by reflecting outside heat while insulating and cooling the butter. To use, firmly pack one stick of softened butter into the bell-shaped lid, pour cold water into the base of the crock, and place the lid upside down back into the base of the crock. Store the crock away from heat or sunlight, and change the water in the base every two to three days. Cleaning is easy since the crock is dishwasher safe.
Package Dimensions: 118x132x839