- Hand crafted full tang knives forged from tight grained, X50CrMoV15 German Steel for incredible durability, stain resistance and exceptional edge retention.
- Each blade goes through an (ultra6) stage heat treatment ensuring every blade maintains it strength and function. Hand sharpened to a 16-degree angle per side.
- Well balanced 4.75″ handle and 2.75″ blade with HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale.
- This peeling knife is shaped like a bird’s beak making easy work of peeling and trimming small fruits and vegetables with a rounded surface. It’s also ideal for turning vegetables and for making decorative garnish cuts, such as rosettes or fluting.
- NSF International Certified. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry with a towel.
Details: The S Series is sleek and slim, perfectly contrasting boldly angled lines and smooth curves, a story of dynamic balance and sharp focus. This is a fresh update to standard, simple done exceptionally well, a tool a chef can trust.
Package Dimensions: 28x305x181