- Hand crafted full tang knives forged from tight grained, X50CrMoV15 German Steel for incredible durability, stain resistance and exceptional edge retention.
- Each blade goes through an (ultra6) stage heat treatment ensuring every blade maintains it strength and function. Hand sharpened to a 16-degree angle per side.
- Set Includes: 9′ carving knife, 8″ chef’s knife, 8″ bread knife, 7″ santoku knife, 7″ Nakiri cleaver 6″ boning knife, 5″ serrated utility knife, 3.5″ paring knife, 2.75″ peeling knife, 8″ honing steel, 9″ 2-piece Shears and a solid Acacia wood block that houses each knife perfectly.
- Designed to help you accomplish a variety of cutting tasks with ease and confidence, this set includes all the most common kitchen knives, as well as some specialty knives for more advanced prep work.
- NSF International Certified. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry with a towel.
Details: The S Series is sleek and slim, perfectly contrasting boldly angled lines and smooth curves, a story of dynamic balance and sharp focus. This is a fresh update to standard, simple done exceptionally well, a tool a chef can trust. Beautiful, robust yet slim the Cangshan Mountain Knife Block stands proudly displaying its curiously balanced asymmetrical shape. Rich, unique wood grain texture compliments and enhances the distinct design of the securely housed Cangshan Knife Set.
Package Dimensions: 130x399x7212