- Hand crafted full tang knives forged from fine grained, Swedish Sandvik 14C28N Steel for incredible durability, stain resistance and exceptional edge retention. 2016 Red Dot Award Winner, A Design Award Winner, 2018 German Design Award Winner. USPTO Patented Design.
- Each blade goes through an (ultra6) stage heat treatment ensuring every blade maintains it’s strength and function. Holds an edge up to 5 times longer than German Steel. Hand sharpened to a 16-degree angle per side. HRC 59 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale.
- Well balanced 5″ handle and 3.5″ blade with HRC 59 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale. Includes carbonized solid Ashwood half open magnetic sheath to ensure your blade will be protected.
- This paring knife is small, ideal for peeling and other small or intricate work, like de-veining shrimp, removing the seeds from peppers and cutting small garnishes. Designed to be an all-purpose knife. Strong magnets are embedded into the edge of the sheath to hold onto the spine of the knife. A innovative and stylish way to protect your blades and fingers.
- NSF International Certified. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry with a towel.
Details: The TN1 Series is a story of balance, precision and great design. The ideas presented are conversations in bold contrast and the continuous journey between subtle and sharp. A minimal, sleek hollow-handle design ensure these knives are well balanced, both aesthetically and in the chef’s hand.
Package Dimensions: 26x350x293