Brand: J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc.
Color: Blue, Black, White, Yellow
- Caution sign follows OSHA signs guidelines for signal word and message text format (size, color, etc.) per OSHA CFR 29 Part 1926.200 and 1910.145, and ANSI Z535.2-2011 regulations.
- PPE sign alerts workers and visitors to personal protection equipment requirement for high vis vest.
- Construction sign made of .0320″ thick rigid white aluminum. Surface printed with UV inks and “anti-graffiti” UV top coating. Includes a 3/16″ (5.0mm) mount hole in each corner.
- Safety signs designed for medium-duty indoor/outdoor industrial-strength rigid signage applications, impact resistant, able to withstand harsh environments including service temperature range of -40˚F to +450˚F.
- Up to 10-year substrate outdoor durability depending on preparation, application, geographic area and exposure conditions.
Package Dimensions: 2x354x190