Brand: Crystala Filters
- About TDS Description: Higher TDS readings don’t mean worse water. It’s the trace minerals in water that result in different TDS readings. Our pitcher water filter can retain the healthy minerals in the water. It’s normal and reasonable. The human body needs minerals to maintain life activities every day.
- Cost-effective: Enjoy fresh water by replacing your filter every 1 month. When the filtered water tastes acidic the filter has reached the point of exhaustion, it must be replaced. Filter life depends on your household water consumption. Before Use rinse the filter for about 1-3 gallons to clean the filter.
- Crystala Filters Statement: Tested & verified by independent laboratory testing, Our pitcher water filter can remove 97.9% chlorine and improves water’s smell and taste.
- High-quality Filter Material: Lead-free, BPA free, uses 100% selected coconut shell carbon block from Sri Lanka. Any unpleasant taste or odor are completely removed, while health-benefiting essential minerals are kept.
- Compatible Models: Compatible with ZeroWater ZR-001, ZR-003, ZR-004, ZR-008, ZR-012, ZR-017, ZR-600 and more.Fits ZeroWater Pitcher and Dispenser System including ZP-007RP, ZD-013W, ZD-013D, ZR-0810G, ZR-0810-4, ZP-010, ZD-010RP, ZS-011RP, ZD-012RP, ZD-20RP, ZD-018, ZD-030RP, ZJ-003, ZP-006, ZBD-040-1. ZeroWater Pitcher System includes ZeroWater 6 cup, 8 cup, 10 cup, 12 cup, 23 cup, 30 cup, 40 cup and more. Crystala Filters is an independent brand. This filter is not an original product.
- Filter Life: It is recommended that you change the filter either every 1 month or every 20 gallons. But filter duration is dependent on how much TDS needs to be filtered from your water.
- Tips: Please note that our products are not suitable for ZR-006 pitchers.
Details: Good Water Filter
Package Dimensions: 115x321x1129