- EASY GRIP. Plugging in your trailer wiring and trailer lights is easy with the ergonomic design of this trailer plug. It features tabs on the top and bottom for a better grip when plugging into your vehicle or unplugging
- RELIABLE CONNECTION. This 4-pin trailer wiring plug is perfect for rewiring your trailer, using the existing trailer lights. It can be used to connect the taillights, brake lights and turn signals
- VERSATILE DESIGN. This trailer connector makes a great replacement 4-flat trailer wiring connector. The 4-pin wiring design matches industry-standard 4-way flat sockets and can be used on a wide variety of trailers
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION. For long-lasting use and a reliable connection, the housing of this 4-pin trailer wiring plug is made from durable black molded rubber that will never rust or corrode
- READY TO INSTALL. Equipped with blunt-cut, color-coded wires, this 4-prong trailer wiring plug comes ready to install. The 20-foot wire lead provides plenty of extra length for a flexible installation and trailer rewiring
Details: Like trailer hitches and ball mounts, electrical connectors range all over the board in shape, size and capability, but no matter what your trailer’s electrical functions are, you need a solid connection to keep the power flowing and ensure safety on the road. CURT electrical connectors are designed and manufactured to give you a reliable connection every time you plug in your trailer. This 4-way flat connector is designed to supply power for tail lights, turn signals and brake lights, as well as a ground connection. It features durable rubber-molded construction and includes 20′ of standard color-coded bonded wire and all necessary installation hardware to easily splice into your trailer’s wiring system. This 4-way flat connector is a male-end plug, specifically designed for the trailer side of the connection. It is compatible with all 2-wire vehicle systems.
Release Date: 16-04-2014
Package Dimensions: 47x222x372