- 500VA/300W Smart App LCD Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) System uses simulated sine wave output to protect department and workgroup servers, network devices, and telecom installations without Active PFC power supplies
- SIX NEMA 5-15R OUTLETS: Four battery backup and surge protected outlets; Two Surge protected outlets; INPUT: 15A, NEMA 5-15P straight plug with 10 foot power cord
- MULTIFUNCTION LCD PANEL: Provides runtime in minutes, battery status, power conditions, alerting users to potential problems before they can affect critical equipment and cause downtime; REMOTE MANAGEMENT: Requires optional RMCARD205 management card
- AUTOMATIC VOLTAGE REGULATION (AVR): Corrects minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, thereby extending the life of the battery
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY – INCLUDING BATTERIES; $300,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee and FREE PowerPanel Business Edition Management Software (Download)
Details: A rackmount UPS with line interactive topology, the CyberPower Smart App LCD OR500LCDRM1U provides battery backup (using simulated sine wave output) and surge protection for department servers, workgroup servers, workstations, network devices, and telecom installations without active PFC power supplies. The OR500LCDRM1U uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, which extends battery life. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently. The OR500LCDRM1U comes with a three-year warranty and a $300,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.
Release Date: 15-11-2019
Package Dimensions: 146x527x8686