Brand: Debbie Meyer
- Debbie Meyer GreenBags extend the life of your fresh fruits, vegetables and cut flowers, reducing food waste and saving you money. Proudly made in the USA.
- PROVEN: Independent Lab-tested, reusable bags. Proven to extend the life of fruits, vegetables and cut flowers. (Lettuce, carrots, celery, bananas, grapes, strawberries, cherries, blueberries, mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes, herbs, fresh cut flowers and so much more)
- EFFECTIVE: Made with Debbie Meyer FoodFresh System technologies; a unique, proprietary combination of natural ingredients. BPA-free.
- REUSABLE: Each Debbie Meyer GreenBag has 8-10 uses. Rinse with cool clear water and let dry before reusing. Store on countertop or in the fridge, where the contents would normally be stored.
- TO USE: Remove fruits, vegetables, or cut flowers from any original packaging and place in the Debbie Meyer GreenBags. All fruits and vegetables give off moisture; for best results, keep contents as dry as possible. Wipe out any moisture inside bag with a paper towel.
Details: Are you tired of wasting money on fresh fruits and veggies because you have to quickly toss them out due to spoilage? Debbie Meyer GreenBags is the #1 Solution! Debbie Meyer Green Bags extend the life and freshness of fruits, vegetables and fresh cut flowers! Giving you more time to enjoy your produce, reducing food waste and thus saving you money! This means that your fresh fruits and vegetables will last longer and taste delicious! Never waste money again on fresh produce that go bad the next day. Green Bags will keep your fruits and vegetables fresh for up to 30 days. It’s time to save your hard-earned money by prolonging the life of your produce with Debbie Meyer GreenBags BPA free Reusable Bags- Get Up to 10 Uses per Bag. Simply rinse and dry the bag to use next time. Always keep different foods in separate bags.
Package Dimensions: 25x238x381