- Simpler Works: The multiplexer is at I2C address 0x70, which can be adjusted from 0x70 to 0x77, you just write a single byte with the desired multiplexed output number to that port, and bam any future I2C data packets will be sent to this port.
- Great Control: You can use 8 of these multiplexers at each 0x70‑0x77 address in order to control 64 identical I2C addressing sections.
- Wide Matching: Compatible with 3V and 5V, so you can use it with any logic level, very practical, reliable and efficient.
- Practical Use: Connect up to 8 I2C devices of the same address to a micro controller and route commands to a selected set of I2C pins.
- Easy to Install: Comes with 5 sets, and each set has 2pcs pin header, can also be plugged into a solderless breadboard.
Package Dimensions: 0x0x0