- 【Temperature Transmitter】:Calculate the current temperature by confirming that the resistance is different, Then send the corresponding standard signal value according to the range of the thermal resistance.
- 【Specific Instructions】:Such as the range of PT100 is -199.9 -600.0℃. After converting to standard signal: 4mA is -199.9 degrees, 20mA is 600.0 degrees.
- 【Excellent Material】:The temperature transmitter module made of premium Electronic components with excellent working performance.
- 【Advantages】:100% brand new and high quality. The sensor has good sensitivity and quick respond.
- 【Product parameters】: Measuring rang: -50 to 150°C; Output: 4-20mA; Working voltage: DC 24V; Dimensions: 45mm diameter(1.77inch); Material: Plastic; Weight: 25g
Details: Product description
Through the transmitter, resistance signal of the thermal resistance can convert into 4-20mA current signal, convenient to use with computer.
Measuring rang: -50 to 150°C
Working voltage: DC 24V
Accuracy: plus or minus 0.2 percent FS
Dimensions: 45mm diameter(1.77inch)
1 x PT100 SBW Temperature Sensor Module
1 x Stainless Steel Probe
Package Dimensions: 23x156x30