Brand: Dobyns Rods
- BUILT FOR: Swimbaits and Mag Topwaters. The Champion XP Series is sensitive, light, strong and balanced at an exceptional value! A tournament favorite, choose from 63-technique specific baitcaster and spinning rods.
- EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY: Dobyns Rods are designed and created by bass fishing legend Gary Dobyns. These high performing rods are made from the highest quality materials. A modulus graphite blank, Fuji reel seat with Kevlar Wrapping.
- PINPOINT ACCURACY: Constructed by anglers, this perfectly balanced rod offers max sensitivity from line to hand and delivers unparalleled accuracy when you need it most. Smoothly and tirelessly cast all day with the comfortable 20.5” EVA handle!
- FOR EVERY SITUATION: Each rod is tailored to provide outstanding performance for every application. Looking for a budget-friendly option, adding to an arsenal or taking fishing to the next level, explore the Fury, Sierra, Kaden, or Champion Series.
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: Dobyns Rods values the satisfaction of our customers by offering a Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the original owner.
Details: The new standard for sensitivity, strength, weight and Balance! the Dobyns Rods champion Series rod feature proprietary high modulus graphite blanks, zero tangle kigan guides with sic inserts, Kevlar wrapping, fuji graphite reel seats and aa-grade cork grips. The champion Series rods are light, strong sensitive and perfectly balanced. The 795SB is a medium heavy fast action swim bait rod rated for 15-30 lb. Line and 1-5 oz. Lures.
Package Dimensions: 51x2388x272