- Operating Voltage Range and Temperature Range: Operating voltage Range: 3.0~5.5V. Operating Current: 50mA. Operating Temperature Range: -20℃-85℃.
- Test Temperature Range: 0℃-1024℃, the converter temperature resolution is 0.25℃.
- Internal integrated cold junction compensation circuit, with a simple three serial interface, temperature signal can be converted into 12-bit digital.
- Embedded thermocouple break detection circuitry, using SPI 3 wire communication.
- Wide range of application: widely used in especially for single-chip computer enthusiasts, students, scientific research units experiment, prototype development, room temperature measurement, car modification, car air conditioners, refrigerators, freezers, and low temperature drying box and other proposed, silos, storage tank, telecommunications room, power room, such as cable trough temperature bearing, cylinder, textile machinery, air conditioning, and so on.
Details: The temperature range from 0 °C to 1024 °C, the converter temperature resolution is 0.25 °C.
Simple SPI serial port temperature value output.
On-chip cold junction compensation.
High impedance differential input.
Thermocouple disconnection detection.
The working voltage range is 3. 0 ~ 5. 5V, working current 50mA.
Operating temperature range is -20 °C ~ 85 °C.
2000V ESD signal.
Module Interface: GND VCC SCK CS SO
Supply voltage: 3~5V DC
Package including: 5 x MAX6675 module 5 x K Type thermocouple Sensor 5 x Cable line
Package Dimensions: 39x155x103