- Precise fit – this steering shaft is engineered within strict tolerances to directly replace the original shaft on certain vehicle years, makes and models
- Safety tested – each design meets rigorous regulatory standards to ensure driver safety in a collision
- Trustworthy performance – built to meet thorough torsional, tensile, fatigue and other durability testing for reliable operation
- Corrosion resistant – salt spray testing and premium coating help ensure future longevity
- Ensure fit – to make sure this part fits your exact vehicle, input your make, model and trim level into the garage tool
Details: This steering shaft directly replaces the original equipment on specific vehicle applications. It is thoroughly tested to meet Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards, and precision-machined to ensure a tight, secure fit.
Release Date: 23-05-2015
Package Dimensions: 91x483x2155