- Non-adherent, sterile, knitted gauze dressing impregnated with Petroleum jelly and helps maintain a moist wound for autolytic healing.
- Conformable dressing that will not stick to the wound site.
- Primary dressing for non-draining wounds of full thickness such as, donor sites, minor burns, tube sites and non-infected wounds.
- Not made with Natural Rubber Latex.
- Dynarex Sterile Petroleum Non Adhering Gauze Dressing for Wounds – 3×9 Inches – 3039, 3″ X 9″, 50 Count
Details: Dynarex’s Petroleum Gauze is a lightweight, gauze dressing impregnated with petroleum jelly, helping maintain a moist wound for autolytic healing. The dressing conforms closely to the wound bed and will not adhere upon removal.
Release Date: 31-01-2019
Package Dimensions: 79x166x460