Brand: Earth’s Natural Alternative
- MATERIALS: 100% compostable and biodegradable bamboo coffee cups are made from sustainable, renewable, and fast-growing bamboo fiber, laminated with compostable corn-starch-based materials. Earth’s Natural compostable bamboo cups meet ASTM D6400 Standard. 1-6 months to fully compost at municipal and industrial composting facilities; home composting time may vary from home to home.
- FEATURES: Earth’s Natural compostable bamboo paper cups are unbleached, plastic-free, and BPA-free. Heat-resistant up to 194° F. *Caution: Not recommend using in microwave oven or oven.
- FOOD: ENA’s Premium coffee cups are designed to hold steamy hot liquid like coffee, tea, hot chocolate, hot boba tea, bubble tea, etc.
- OCCASIONS: ENA’s environmental -friendly bamboo hot cups are sturdy to hold for dine-in or to-go, keep the beverage hot for a long time. Cups are unbleached with bamboo’s natural and beige color. Perfect for daily use, home use, office use, commute, and rustic or elegant theme parties.
- Dixie Vs. Earth’s Natural Alternative: Compare to Dixie cups, ENA’s compostable bamboo cups are comparable in size and sturdiness, but reduce carbon footprint, reduce single-use plastic, decrease waste in landfills, reduce harmful residue in the environment. Save our planet. Better for you, better for the Earth.
Details: ENA’s bamboo coffee cups are made of bamboo fiber and coated with PLA lining, which is eco-friendly renewable and sustainable material. The lids are made of PLA, which is 100% compostable in industrial composting facilities. ENA’s coffee cups are natural unbleached.
Package Dimensions: 91x437x953