Brand: Eklind Tool
- MADE IN AMERICA- High quality, Industrial Grade Professional Tools made in the U.S.A.
- Contains MM Sizes: 0.7, 0.9, 1.3, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, & 4
- EKLIND hex keys (allen wrenches) are used to drive internal hexagon socket (allen head) fasteners
- OPTIMUM STRENGTH- These EKLIND tools are made with EKLIND Alloy Steel that is heat treated, quenched and tempered for optimum strength, torque and ductility for safety and coated with a rust resistant finish
- EKLIND PSD- Precision Screwdrivers have precision machined tips, larger handles with a soft overmold for comfort and ergonomics and a large spinner cap for precise control with the size molded into the cap
- IDENTIFY YOUR TOOLS- Metric sizes are color coded in blue so you can reach for the correct tool quickly
- MEETS OR EXCEEDS ALL APPLICABLE STANDARDS- EKLIND tools meet or go beyond the standard regulations set forth in ANSI, ASME, RoHS, REACH, CA Prop 65 and Dodd-Frank Conflict Minerals Legislation
Details: EKLIND TOOL COMPANY is America’s leading manufacturer of high quality, industrial grade hex keys, made with pride in the U.S.A. since 1950. The EKLIND 92400 PSD Hex (allen) Precision Screwdriver – 8pc set Metric MM sizes 0.7-4 meets the most stringent requirements of professional mechanics, tradespeople, do-it-yourselfers and hobbyists.
Release Date: 01-05-2017
Package Dimensions: 36x288x249