- WEATHERPROOF – A rugged, wall-mount, metal NEMA-3R enclosure with lockable door withstands the elements for outdoor use while protecting wiring and settings against tampering.
- UNIVERSAL USE – With multiple configuration possibilities, the double-pole/single-throw switch supports 120-277VAC and up to 40A. Up to two 120VAC device can be connected with options for single- or dual-load control.
- ENERGY MONITORING – Remotely track Watts and kilowatt-hours when connected to a compatible Z-Wave hub that supports energy monitoring.
- OPERATION MODES – An integrated toggle switch allows the choice of manual or remote operation with ON, OFF and Z-Wave modes. Indicator LEDs are visible on the front of the housing to display power status without opening the water-tight door.
- EASY-ACCESS WIRING – Clearly numbered screw terminals provide fast, secure connections and are protected from accidental contact by a clear plastic guard.
- Environmental Conditions: For outdoor use in dry, damp or wet locations.
Details: Transform any home into a smart home with the GE 40 Amp Z-Wave Plus Direct-Wire Indoor/Outdoor Smart Switch. When added to a Z-Wave network, the heavy duty switch enables wireless control of On/off functions for large load, hard-wired applications such as waters heaters, landscape lighting, spas, pool pumps and heaters. The Smart Switch can be used indoors or outdoors and features an easy access wire connection block, front mounted LED lights indicating power and On/off status, and an override switch to turn connected devices on or off manually. The Smart Switch is housed in a lockable, tamper-resistant case to ensure settings and wiring are secure. The rugged, weather-resistant design will keep out dirt and debris while being suitable for use in extreme weather conditions.
Release Date: 25-04-2018
Package Dimensions: 128x304x1880