- Scheduled Scans: Antivirus security for Linux by eScan performs scheduled scans at preset times without affecting the performance of the computer
- Proactive Protection: eScan antivirus for Linux provides smart proactive protection against threats like viruses, malware, rootkits and more
- Auto-Updation of Virus Database: Antivirus security for Linux provides automatic updates for the software as well as new viruses, thus ensuring instant protection from emerging threats
- Dedicated 24×7 support: A dedicated 24×7 support team at your disposal, safeguarding your Linux computer.
- User Friendly Interface: The user interface is so stylish and easy to use that it pleases experts and novices alike Platforms Supported – ( 32 & 64 bit ) RHEL 4 & above, CentOS 5.10 & above, SLES 10 SP3 & above, Debian 4.0 & above, OpenSuSe 10.1 & above, Fedora 5.0 & above, Ubuntu 6.06 & above
Details: Est can anti-virus for Linux desktops is a user friendly and reliable virus scanning software that protects your Linux machines from virus and other grave cyber-threats. It offers you a complete and secure anti-virus security solution.
Release Date: 25-09-2018
Package Dimensions: 10x190x68