- [Exclusive Technology] Facon’s world-famous Tank Heater Pads. Heater Pads are Designed and Engineered to protect RV holding tanks, pipes and steps from freezing. Winter convenience of Today’s RV’er. Provides water for RV, Camper, Trailer, Mobile home, Boat, Marine in winter. We own the Patent and Certificate for this Products. Genesis Lighting is the only manufacturer for this product.
- [Thermostat Controlled] Simply turn “ON” the power switch when the outside temperature is near to freezing. Built-in Thermostat is Set to Turn Itself on at 45°F( + – 5 degrees) and Turn Itself off at 68°F( + – 5 degrees). Turn “OFF” the switch when the outside temperature remains above freezing, fluids have been vacated, or Summer is coming, or RV is not in use. If your RV don’t have individual switch for Water Tank System, please order a switch in our store.
- [Application] Pad size L 18” x W 12” works efficiently up to 50 gallon holding tanks, such as Fresh Water Tanks, Grey Water Tanks and Black Water Tanks. Please stick 2-3 pads to your tank if it larger than 50 gallon.
- [12Volts Switch Box] Designed to work with water holding tank heater Pads or Elbow pipe heater pads sold by Genesis Lighting. If you’re looking for a reliable heavy duty 12V switch panel for one of your water heater pad projects, well, you’ve found just the thing. Also great for remote switch of RV Lights, RV water pumps, etc.
- [Specifications] 12Volts DC, Rate up to 10Amps max. Do not exceed the max amps. If the amps exceed this amount, add another switch to the circuit. Size: L 2-3/8” X W 1-9/16” X H 3/4”. Two position ” On & Off” rocket switch panel.
Details: Package Included:
1 x L 18” x W 12” Tank Heater Pad
1 x 10Amps Switch Panel
Package Dimensions: 0x0x0