- [✅Exclusive Technology] Facon’s world-famous Tank Heater Pads. Heater Pads are Designed and Engineered to protect RV holding tanks, pipes and steps from freezing. Winter convenience of Today’s RV’er. Provides water for RV, Camper, Trailer, Mobile home, Boat, Marine in winter.
- [✅Thermostat Controlled] Simply turn “ON” the power switch when the outside temperature is near to freezing. The heat will transfer to the tank immediately to starts protecting your holding tank from freezing up. Built-in thermostat is set to turn Itself on at 45°F(±5 degrees) and turn itself off at 68°F( ±5 degrees). The heater pad will not heat the tank if the temperature is not near freezing. Turn “OFF” the switch when the outside temperature remains above freezing, or RV is not in use.
- [✅Application] Voltage: 12Volts DC, 65Watt, 4.8A, 2-wires design without plug – convenience for fixed place installation. Red wire=positive (+); white wire=negative (-). Pad size L 12” x W 18” works efficiently up to 50 gallon holding tanks, such as fresh water tanks, grey water tanks and black water tanks.
- [✅Easy Installation] This product is single-sided heating, the heating elements was build to the pad with adhesive. Peel off the paper, and then stick the insulation pad with adhesive to the surface of the tank. Ensure the heat can transmit properly, It must be sticked to or wrapped around the holding tank. No item on the pad, heavy pressure on the pad will cause damage to the heating elements.
- [✅User Guidelines] Heater pad must be applied at a minimum ambient temperature of 68°F(20℃), and make sure fluids must be present before turn on the heater pad. Turn off the pad if no water inside the tank. The heater pad is not warm when touch the insulation pad.
Details: Heater pads are designed and engineered to protect RV holding tanks, pipes and steps from freezing.
Winter convenience of Today’s RV’er. Provides water for RV Trailer mobile home in Winter.
Properly sized and installed Facon Heater Pads provide consistent & efficient protection as the first signs of freezing winter weather approach.
Size:12″x18″ 2 packs
Pad size (Inch): 12″ x 18″
Foam Pad thickness: 3.0MM
Volts : 13.5 V DC
Electric Current: 4.8A
Lead Wire Lengh: 36”
With Automatic Thermostat Control
1.Do not Stretch the pad.
2.Apply tank heater pads to smooth and clean surfaces.
3.Identify the lowest point on the holding tank, closest to the drain.
4.Clean the surface of the holding tank with isopropyl alcohol and let dry.
5.Peel back the paper from the adhesive, and then press firmly and smoothly over the intended placement area.
6.Please ensure after installation the lead wires are securely located and will not hang below the surface of the tank.
7.This Model requires 13.5V DC to operate at maximum efficiency.
8.Please ensure the connection to the proper voltage and the proper”on/off” switch is used.
9.If two or more tank heater pads are to be used they must be connected parallel.
10.Packing include 2pcs 12″x18″ tank heater pad.
Package Dimensions: 16x500x740