- 【Spark Arrest & Rain Cover】- The top of this spark arrestor pipe is closed and surrounded by a mesh cavity, which prevents sparks from flying out. The closed top also ensures that rainwater will not flow from the stove pipe into the fireplace during rain or snow. Please note that the spark arrestor only stops a portion of the sparks, NOT 100% of the sparks.
- 【3 Fixing Rings】- There are 3 rings at the bottom of the spark arrestor, and you need to prepare 3 heat-resistant cords yourself to fix it.After you fix the spark arrestor, you won’t have to worry about strong windy weather.
- 【Thickened Stainless Steel】- The thickness of the straight pipe is 0.5mm. Stainless steel material can resist rusting very well.
- 【Tightly Connected】- The elbows and straight pipes are tightly connected and can be used together.
- 【Size】- The length of a straight pipe is 10.31in/26.2cm and the diameter is 2.36in/6cm.
Details: It is recommended to wait for the stovepipe to cool down from the high temperature before cleaning it with water. You can use a soft bristle brush or a wire ball to clean it.
Package Dimensions: 65x276x168