- Compatible with Most Aquariums: Easily attaching to the side of most aquariums up to 1” thick, the Multi-Chamber Holding & Breeding Box provides up to 3 separate compartments for protecting fry, sick/weak fish or new fish that require acclimation.
- Required Parts: Please note that this multi-chamber will require an Air Pump (1 L/per minute) and Airline Tubing, both of which are sold separately.
- Usage: Ideal as a hatchery and incubator to help protect newborn fry from being eaten (which improves survival rate). Provides a safe haven for injured or weak fish. Helps acclimate new fish as water circulates from the aquarium
- Space-Saving: This chamber’s design measures 10.25″ L x 5.5″ W x 4.75″ H (26 x 14 x 12 cm) and holds 0.5 US Gal (1.9 L) of water. Hangs onto aquarium exterior for easily observing fish and convenient maintenance.
- Versatile: Utilizes the same conditioned water as your aquarium, no additional heater or filter required. Can be used with fresh and saltwater aquariums.
Details: The Fluval Multi-Chamber Holding and Breeding Box is ideal for those looking for a convenient way to separate fish from the tank. This is usually done during breeding and as a maturation tank for young fry; but there are other times when fish may need to be isolated. This box does this without taking up space in the tank. Keeping perfect aquatic harmony has never been easier.
Package Dimensions: 139x269x550